Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, April 24, 2017

I really love serving as a missionary and growing as a person. It's such a blessing to be out here serving the Lord and his children!

April 24, 2017

  Hey everyone days this week felt so long but looking back it went by so fast!! I really don't have time to email so much this week so this email will be pretty short. So this Sunday was really good I really love the members here. I gave a talk on missionary work and so we are excited to work with the the members more! We're small in numbers but big in heart!

  So the days were long because we pretty much just had a week of straight finding. But with finding and talking to so much people there is always good that comes from it. One day we walked past a women and her daughter and I thought about talking to them but, I being imperfect and not realizing it was a prompting from the spirit, I didn't talk to them. I told myself that if I see them again I will for sure. About 20 minutes later we happen to be on the same bus so we started talking to them and it turned out that they were from South America! So they were pretty excited to hear that I'm half Mexican! It was really cool and they agreed to meet again this week so we are excited for that! So my testimony has just been growing on just how much God helps us in his work! It's amazing to see Him work through out imperfections! I really love serving as a missionary and growing as a person. It's such a blessing to be out here serving the Lord and his children!

I hope you all have. Great week thank you for all the prayers and support! 

Visit voglio bene!

Anziano Ruiz







This rice was made with squid ink that's why it's gray.










This is a lemon tree outside out kitchen window. I make some pretty good lemonade.























No comments:

Post a Comment