Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, April 10, 2017

I love serving here and seeing/feeling the Holy Ghost work through my imperfect self.

April 10, 2017

  We had zone meeting at the beginning of last week and that felt like forever ago! It was really good; it's always great to have interviews with President and Sorella Pickered. While we were there me and Anziano Cutler did a mini Scambio for a night and went to meet with a less active and do finding. We walked around talking to a lot of people showing some the Easter video and no one was really interested. Then we walked into this Piazza that was pretty empty and not well lit. We saw a guy standing in the middle so we went and approached him and he seemed timid. We started talking to him and showed him the video and he started crying. He explained an event that happened that day, and pretty much we were there at the perfect time where he was reaching for God. We let him know that he is a child of God and God loves us. It's always amazing to see the perfect timing of God!

  At the end of each English course thing that we do we always have a spiritual thought. Last Thursday we weren't very prepared to do this spiritual thought but we just shared the scripture
 Mosiah 24:14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions."
   It was cool teaching this because I thought of myself  from what I said. It's amazing what the spirit can do. I love serving here and seeing/feeling the Holy Ghost work through my imperfect self. I truly do know that the Lord is there, and he does reach out to and love all of his children! 

  Sorry this email was a little short, we had a crazy awesome pday! So the pictures will make up for it. Love you all have a great week!

Vi voglio bene!

Anziano Ruiz 






Grotta di Nettuno, near the city of Alghero on the island of Sardegna in Italy 







































No comments:

Post a Comment