Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

He has arrived!

August 16, 2016

Dear Parents,

We wanted to let you know that your missionary arrived safely at the mission home today. We love them already and have been praying for them before they came.

We are including a photo and a short message from them. You may also find some pictures of your missionary on our blog: pickerdsitalyromemission.blogspot.com
We look forward to serving with your missionary!

President and Sister Pickerd
The Italy Rome Mission


Its me! I Made it here safe! And in so in love already!! It is seriously so so pretty here! We toured Rome for a couple of hours today and it was amazing, I have a ton of pictures I'll send some on Monday! Ill figure out Where I go tomorrow morning. I'm about to have some pizza for dinner. So far we're in great hands here! I love the mission president and APs. Love you tons!!
-Anziano Ruiz

The new Missionaries with The Mission president and his wife in Rome, Italy

making lunch at the villa

Sister Pickerd, Anziano Ruiz, President Pickerd

 In front of the Rome, Italy Temple which is under construction



roman.ruiz@myldsmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment