Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, May 7, 2018

As we grow our faith we become more and are able to do more though Christ.

May 7, 2018

  This week was really short! It's kinda crazy too because this transfer is also coming to an end here soon. This week was good I feel like we really connected with the City and the people in it. We had some great opportunities to teach the restoration in the street and we are hoping to be able to see some people again.
  So here in Cagliari there are quite a lot refugee members from Africa so that is pretty cool. Sunday after church we did a really big pranzo with the ward and it was like a get to know you. So after we ate there were some members that told their story of how that got here in Italy from Africa and it really made you realize how blessed you are. These members are so humble and have an amazing positive and great full attitude. They are such amazing examples in everything. Another cool thing on Sunday was that a woman who has been meeting with the sister missionaries for a long time was in church and told the sisters that she had a vision that I was baptizing her, pretty sweet!
  I was reading in 3 Nephi chapter 26 this week and I really liked a verse that said "11 Behold, I was about to write them, all which were engraven upon the plates of Nephi, but the Lord forbade it, saying: I will try the faith of my people." There may questions that we have now, and will have. Jesus Christ knows that and he has the answers. We go though this life facing lots of trials of our faith. It's all part of a plan. When we over come a trial by enduring faith our faith grows. In Moroni 7 Christ said "33. ...If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me." As we grow our faith we become more and are able to do more though Christ. We have trials in this life to become perfect even as he is perfect. I know that he lives, and is there to love us, help us!
Vi vogliamo bene!
Love Anziano Ruiz 







No comments:

Post a Comment