Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

All of you mothers are so special and play such an important part of God's plan for us!

May 17, 2018

  First off happy late mothers day to my beautiful mom! All of the Italians say you're so young and beautiful!  Also happy mothers day to all of the wonderful moms out there!

  Wow its been a fast week and a fast transfer! It's a lot different here because we live with two other missionaries so time seems to fly even more! This week we did a scambio with the Anziani from Sassari which was good! Anziano Oswald and I did some good work together. We wanted to stop by some investigators who work at this place in Centro, they weren't there but we started talking to Massimo, a guy who was on shift. He was kinda complaining about different churches and wasn't really interested in what we had to say.  We explained about how things have been changed since after the death of Christ and that's why there was a need for a restoration. He was super interested and wanted us to meet with his family! We we are excited. 

  The other cool thing was that Massimo told us when  Franco and Simone (the two guys we originally were looking for) were working, so we stopped by them the next day. This time I was with Anziano Christensen, we stopped by and there already were a couple of people there just kinda hanging out. Once we got there and they saw that we were missionaries it almost turned in to a big argument of believers vs non believers. We were calm and shared our beliefs and in the end Franco was bearing testimony about how there was a need for a restoration to some random guy and it was pretty sweet! 

  I really like a quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley "I remind mothers everywhere of the sanctity of your calling. No other can adequately take your place. No responsibility is greater, no obligation more binding than that you rear in love and peace and integrity those whom you have brought into the world." I love my mom so much and I'm so proud of my sister Italia who is now a mom! As President Hinckley said no one can adequately take your place! I can't imagine my life with out my mom, being away and on my mission has given me an opportunity to take a peek of all she has done for me. All of you mothers are so special and play such an important part of God's plan for us!

Vi voglio bene!

Love Anziano Ruiz 

A picture with some flowers for my mom for mother's day!

 Here is good ol' Anziano Christensen and me.


Here is a sweet looking door from house to house.

This is our church. It's the first time
 I've had an actual building! 

Some more of my area!


No comments:

Post a Comment