Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, October 16, 2017

This understanding came as I have studied the Book of Mormon with intent this week. I love that book and invite you all to read It!

October 16, 2017
  This week was sweet! Another transfer it already over and it's just crazy that every one goes by faster! I'm pretty sure I'm staying here in Napoli to finish up training Anziano Wagstaff so I'm happy about that! More pizza for us haha This last week we spoke only in Italian so that has been really fun!
  One day while finding we saw this guy in the park on some rings. So we went up to him and I started talking to him about how I did polevault drills on those, then showed him and then he asked us why were here and we end up teaching him the restoration. It was really cool because he grew up in a split religion family and decided that none were God's church. He was so prepared to hear the restoration. We're going to meet in the park again this week, it will be good.
   Right after that we were walking in the same park and we both got impressed to talk to two women on a bench, they were also so prepared to talk to us! It was so awesome We showed them a church video that talked about Jesus Christ and how through him we can receive a second chance in all things, it turned out that they were just talking about that.  At the end of the video they were both crying it was just a super spiritual experience. They said that we were angles like 10 times, and just kept saying how there was so much light coming from us. It was just an awesome experience!
  This week I studied the Christ like attribute hope. Which is one that I never really understood until now. In preach my gospel is says that hope  "is believing and expecting that something will occur." I was always confused because I thought hope came before believing. And in the world these days that is what it is but hope in its nature of being a Christ like attribute is when you have so much faith in something that you expect it. As I have had this new understanding in my missionary work I have seen more miracles. I am happier through the day and feel more accomplished. This understanding came as I have studied the Book of Mormon with intent this week. I love that book and invite you all to read It! Have a great week!
Vi voglio bene!!
Anziano Ruiz


District picture before we get transfer calls

Branch game night was fun



 I tried a fried pizza this week,
 I think I'll be sticking to the normal for now.

There is always time for pole vault practice.

Sam, our ward mission leader, likes to bring Sunny his pet parrot around with him.


 We get calls from this member from the Philippines
 and she says come over, so we go to her window
 and she gives us food.

No comments:

Post a Comment