Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, October 9, 2017

I know that we can all feel a great joy in our lives if we follow the same invite to read the Book of Mormon!

October 9, 2017
  This last week felt short!  Wednesday Anziano Pesci was with us in Napoli for a day to work on some permesso stuff. He trained Anziano Smith my last comp so we went and saw some members, it was really fun. At the same time I was doing a scambio with Anziano Anderson in my district, so we had a good time in Napoli together. Then later that week we did another scambio with the zone leaders which was fun. Anziano Jensen and I went to visit a member. He lives pretty far out on the edge of our area and I'm not sure why but I kept feeling like I was in Russia haha seemed like what I see in Cortez's pictures.
  Church was really good yesterday. It was great to hear everyone's testimonies. Richard was sitting behind me and asked me if I could translate his testimony for him; and man he gave such an awesome testimony. He talked about the sacrament and how with General conference last week it was his first time not being able to take the sacrament since has been baptized. This last week was the first time he got sick since his baptism Richard bore awesome testimony about the power that we receive from the atonement of Jesus Christ as we take the sacrament every week.
  We played some more basketball with the Boys!  We brought one specifically a book of Mormon and when we gave it to him some of the other guys where like "hey! Where's mine?!" It was sweet so I gave him mine. And he was really happy to get it! It was sweet, it’s cool to keep seeing little miracles with these guys!
  This week I have been trying to better live the invite from General conference to read the book of Mormon everyday more sincerely. As I've been trying I have really felt the power of the Book of Mormon in my days. I know that the Book is true and that it is the word God. I know that we can all feel a great joy in our lives if we follow the same invite to read the Book of Mormon!
Vi voglio bene!!

Anziano Ruiz 







The Royal Palace of Caserta - Italy 

- Unesco World Heritage Site





















No comments:

Post a Comment