Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, October 23, 2017

I know that when we read and apply the word from General Conference that we can see blessings and miracles in our life.

October 23, 2013 
  
  Another great week! Last week was transfers, I'm staying here in Napoli with Anzaino Wagstaff! I'm super happy about that.  I love Napoli and would be okay if I just stayed here and trained for the rest of my mission. I think I had pizza everyday last week again. 
  Last Wednesday we made our way up to Rome for a mission conference and that was sweet! It was super good to see old comps again then walk through the old stomping grounds. The conference was really good and very spiritual. We had the opportunity to listen to and meet Elder M. Russell Ballard from the 12, Elder L. Whitney Clayton from the 70's President and Elder Massimo De Feo and their wives. They are truly men of God. It was awesome to feel the spirit testify as they spoke.

  While I was in Rome I got to see Jomar and Shayla who are two great friends I made when I served there, it was really awesome to see them. 

  Other than the conference I feel like not much happened this week. Thursday was pretty stacked making sure transfers went smooth. Everyone goes through Napoli so that's fun.       Another day this week we went to another basketball court and the rim was like at 9'10" so it was super easy to dunk haha it was sweet, my comp was doing some off the backboard dunks and I was doing 360%s it was sweet haha people were going crazy. 

 We were invited by President Pickerd to listen to General conference talks recently. Every talk I turn on is just great and full with the spirit. I like the scripture in John 15 "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" I know these man are called and ordained of God.  I know that when we read and apply the word from General Conference that we can see blessings and miracles in our life. 

Vi voglio bene!!





Train to Rome. We were going
 about 180 mph the whole time

When in Rome




 More Pizza 

Free English. Advertising for their English classes.

 Anziano Ruiz and Anziano Wagstaff. Matching pizza and ties. 


No comments:

Post a Comment