Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

We can trust that all things that happen to us are for our eternal joy.

July 3, 2017

  This week was great! It started out with a district meeting with our new district,  that was good, Anziano Morrill is our new district leader, he was in my same MTC group so that means he's awesome! We have a pretty awesome district which is always good. I don't have much time to write because we had a fun pday but that usually means that I'll make up for the lack of writing with pictures! 

  So last week I saw these cool looking flowers on a wall so I went to take a picture for my mom and the guy walked out and was like "hey, you want some flowers?" and then went on to give us all of these different types of plants from his yard then he told us to come back one day. So this week we decided to stop by and it was great! His wife answered and said to come back at 6. So we came back and they were so happy to see us. We started talking and then it led into the restoration and they were really interested and when we started talking about the book of Mormon they asked us to come back next week! So we are excited about that! 

  I really love the quote by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf on faith. "No, the purpose of faith is not to change God’s will but to empower us to act on God’s will. Faith is trust—trust that God sees what we cannot and that He knows what we do not." Life can be hard, so can a year, a month and a day. Maybe you just have a bad hour; as we have faith in the Lord's plan we can begin to trust in it. We can trust that all things that happen to us are for our eternal joy. I know that God loves us and I know that through the power that we receive from the atonement of Jesus Christ we can find joy in every second of our lives.

Vi voglio bene!


Anziano Ruiz 
 Passiflora


This is me receiving some heavenly revelation for all my great friends here!

 Our awesome district!!

There have been some cool clouds in Olbia lately



They painted our house.

This is a bow from Nicolo's house. He finds things from the beach and makes art out of it. (No you can't actually shoot it)


The church in Olbia.

Some more photos from good'ol Golfo Aranci.












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers and ocean!! I love your emails Elder Ruiz!

    ReplyDelete