Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, December 12, 2016

I can't explain how great this work is, but the fact that the all mighty God calls it a "marvelous work" is amazing to me

December 12, 2016

  Man every week gets faster! This week was great! To start out I did a scambio (exchanges) with our district leader in Pescara and that was super cool. For our morning workout we went on a run to the beach then played football there, it was really fun and made me miss the good old Friday night lights! Haha on the other side of the scambio my trainer was with a Pescara Anziano in Ascoli. they had some new people in English course and after they had the spiritual thought they were really interested to learn more about our church so that was an awesome afternoon miracle!
  We have a member here in Ascoli whose name is Andraya. He is an awesome member missionary! We called him the other night so see if he could do a lesson with us the next day, but told him the lesion might fall through or that we might not need him and that we would call the next day to see if we need him. Then the next morning 3 hours before the appointment he called us an said "Elders, I'm ready for the lesson!" it ended up being a huge miracle that he was there! Andraya  knows this gospel so well and helped our friend Francesco understand so much. He turned a lesson that could have gone downhill to a great lesson. Andraya also takes us out once a week and brings us to referrals. He is just an awesome example of love for missionary work and this gospel! When I get off my mission I want to strive to be like this! Through missionary work we can find so much joy and are promised so many blessings! 
  The beginning of this week we had very few lessons and it was a little discouraging, Saturday night for finding we really wanted to find some more people to share our message with. So we tried our best to find and had no luck. Church the next day was amazing, our investigator Francesco came for all three hours and loved it! Then a member convert Alex brought his brother, whose name is also Andraya,  and he loved church too. After church we had more lessons that just kinda popped up. Sunday was great and definitely made the week a lot better! This week was a representation of enduring to the end to me.  I love and strive to live the scripture 3 Nephi 15:9 "look unto me and Endure to the end". I know that when we look unto God that we can Endure all things and through that we will find great blessings awaiting us! 
  Again, I can't explain how great this work is, but the fact that the all mighty God calls it a "marvelous work" is amazing to me. I love being a missionary and helping people every day. I love Ascloi and couldn't ask to be anywhere else! 
Thank you all for the prayers support and love! 

Buona settimana.
Vi voglio bene.


Anziano Ruiz

On the coast of Pescara, during the scambio.

Centro with Christmas stuff up.



Sant' Emidio

Sant' Emidio at the end.

Centro during the day.
roman.ruiz@myldsmail.net

Anziano Roman Ruiz
Missione Italiana di Roma
Piazza Monte Gemma, 9
00141 Roma Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment