Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, June 4, 2018

As I have grown my relationship with God and Jesus Christ I have found lots of weaknesses but as I have continued to practiced my faith in Christ I have always been able to turn these weaknesses into strengths!

June 4, 2018

  This week flew! It was awesome and full of miracles! On Tuesday we had DDM and the zone leaders came so It was super good to see my old companion Anziano Christened! DDM was good then we drove to Olbia together and did a scambio in Olbia so that was sweet! It was good to work with Anziano Christensen again. Anziano Andersen was also there who was in my district in Napoli so that was sweet! Seeing that we had all served in Napoli but Anz. C. We went to a Napoli pizza place for pizza, it was pretty bomb! 

 Anyway the next day we had some finding to do and it was pretty good, we pretty much go to the park everyday because there is not many other places to go. This time was crazy tho, we ended up staying there for about 2 and a half hours because almost every person we talked to listened! Haha it was sweet, the last person we talked to was Tatiana! She is awesome, she pretty much was venting to us about the different churches so we taught her the restoration and she loved it! We invited her to church. Sunday came around and she came! It was awesome because this week there was a really big Europe broadcast, so there where talks by President Keron, Elder Hallstrum, and Elder Uchdorf. She loved it, after the broadcast we had a branch pranzo and she even stayed for that too! She loved it and was talking to people about their conversion stories then turned to us and said "you guys did good bringing me here, these are amazing people" So that was an awesome miracle.

  Also this week we were able to stop by that family a couple of times that we met last week and it was good! They are all pretty interested but the dad really likes to talk and doesn't like any churches. But it's a good time when ever we go over there, they are super nice!

  Anziano Lamoureux and I came across the verse in the Book of Mormon this week  Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them" we sent it to the guy we met. I started reflecting on how this had affected my life and there are so many ways that is has. As I have grown my relationship with God and Jesus Christ I have found lots of weaknesses but as I have continued to practiced my faith in Christ I have always been able to turn these weaknesses into strengths! I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves us and wants to help us always.

Vi voglio bene!

Love Anziano Ruiz 

 They had the world championships in Olbia for jet ski racing!

  


Picking some lemons on our scambio.









We woke up really early to go to Cagliari
 and this was the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment