Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, April 16, 2018

I know that when we seek first the kingdom of God that he will help us in every other aspect of our lives!

April 16, 2018

  This week was pretty crazy! We had interviews on Tuesday and zone conference on Wednesday.  That was the least amount of time that I have ever had to plan a zone conference and it was probably one of the best ones I've done! So that was pretty sweet! It was awesome to see President Pickerd and Sorella Pickerd again. The talked about faith and it was pretty good! We talked about the quote from President Russell M. Nelson's talk that he gave Sunday morning for conference. "Nothing opens the heavens quite like the combination of increased purity, exact obedience, earnest seeking, daily feasting on the words of Christ in the Book of Mormon, and regular time committed to temple and family history work."  It was pretty good I leaned a lot from Preparing.
  Getting to know Cagliari was fun this week we had some good finding and got to teach some lessons too, that was fun! It's going to be a fun transfer! 
  We were finding one day and we had some people offer us coffee again so we went with them and got orzo and ended having an awesome conversation with them about the Book of Mormon and restoration! They randomly had to leave super fast because they forgot about an appointment or something so I hope we see them again! We will pass by again for sure.
  Sunday was awesome! I was sitting there in church then some people walked in late and I looked to see who it was and it was Santo and Barbara! They are both from Olbia and I baptized Santo about a year ago! It turns out that he's gone a couple of time with this other member to Switzerland to go to the temple, the word on the street is that they are going to get married in the temple. So that is awesome! I was so happy to see them!
  I don't have much time for a spiritual thought but I really like a quote in a new section of preach my gospel by Elder Ballard "A key to happiness lies in understanding what destinations truly matter—and then spending our time, effort, and attention on the things that constitute a sure way to arrive there.” I love this because  it is part of what we help people do as missionaries, understanding what destinations truly matter. 3rd Nephi 13: 33 says  "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you" the greatest destination that we can shoot for is the kingdom of God. I know that when we seek first the kingdom of God that he will help us in every other aspect of our lives! 
Vi vogliamo bene!
Love Anziano Ruiz 
 Barbara and Santo!


Zone Conference 

2 comments:

  1. Rome Italy Temple dedication: Josh, My name is Mike Mahana. My family and I are members here in Cascade MT. We are planning a trip to the temple dedication in March of 2019 and are trying to possibly connect with an awesome member family that would be willing to host us for that time. Thanks. Probably be just my wife and I coming. Plane tickets are too expensive to bring all five kids. If you know someone that would be willing let me know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete