Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Everything that happens in life has an eternal purpose and perspective!

April 9, 2018
  
   This was a crazy week!! First off transfer calls, the call came last Monday night that I was getting transferred! I was pretty sad to leave but when I found out where I was going it made everything better! I'm going back to the island of Sardegna!! I'm now a zone leader in Cagliari and I'm really excited to be here! It been good to see old members that I know and I hope to be able to visit Olbia some how. My new companion is Anziano Christensen he is awesome, we get along super well and are excited to have an awesome transfer. We have zone conference in two days so that is just chaotic.. Sardegna is always the first one of the transfer so it's pretty stressing haha.
It was pretty sad leaving Cosenza, I was happy that I got to say goodbye to people tho! So Ricardo was in Sicilia all this week but we did a Facebook messenger video call lesson with him and that was pretty sweet, we taught him the Plan of Salvation and he already knew everything, so that was great, the spirit was strong. We had English course and I told people that I was leaving so some of them decided that we should do a pizza night the next night, that was fun! It's been awesome serving with Anziano Daniels, we both grew a lot! Cosenza was an awesome city, I will always remember it!
From thursday till sunday morning was just crazy. I had about 14+ hours of travel including trains, plans and car rides. If I were including layovers and all that good stuff it would almost double that number. So the reason why it was so crazy was because the day after transfers we had MLC in Rome, then when we got back to Sardegna we had to drive some missionaries to Sassari(just over 2 hours away) because they didn't make the last train there and the next morning we got up way early to make it to church. So a lot of back and forth. MLC was awesome! And Anziano Parker(who I trained) was there so that was super awesome!! We also got smart phones so that is weird but pretty cool! Church was great, I am just super excited for this transfer!!
Vi voglio bene!!
Love Anziano Ruiz 














No comments:

Post a Comment