Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, March 19, 2018

When you read the book of Mormon your faith in Jesus Christ grows so much and I know that that is true because I have experienced it myself.

March 19, 2018 

  This week has been crazy and just flew! There is a huge fair thing going on here in Cosenza right now it's over a mile long. So there are a lot more people here than usual so that is pretty cool! Today we took a nice little drive down to Paola to pick up some missionaries for more permesso work. There were some awesome crashing waves. 

 We were in a trio with Anziano Bohn (who I know from the beginning of my mission) for almost half of the week and that was sweet but interesting to work in 3. His companion got stuck in a city doing permesso. Wednesday was pretty crazy we made our way over to Taranto for interviews but stopped half way through to have some lunch in a castle on a beach! We had some really good food. We made it to Taranto and that was good. It just happened to be that Anziano Parker (primo figlio) was there too because his companion had to pick up his permesso in Taranto. So it was really good to see him! Unfortunately we didn't get a picture. The next day we had a good  zone conference, we had 2 trainings to do so that was pretty stressful!

  After conference I did a scambio with Anziano Tucker who is in Anzaino Wagstaff's (second figlio) group.  That was fun, we had a sweet session with this guy names Mimo who has been investigating  the church for quite a while now. We read the book of Mormon together then had a lesson on how you receive power from the Book of Mormon. I always knew that there was power from the Book of Mormon but I never really fully understood how that was possible until the spirit was teaching through me, it was an awesome experience. All power comes from Jesus Christ, and we access that power by our faith in him. The reason why the book of Mormon gives such power is because it is a powerful testament of Jesus Christ. When you read the book of Mormon your faith in Jesus Christ grows so much and I know that that is true because I have experienced it myself. I know without a doubt that Jesus Christ lives, and I don't know if I would be able to say that if it wasn't for the Book of Mormon.

Vi vogliamo bene!

Love Anziano Ruiz

This is where we stopped to eat on the way to Taranto.

Big cheese!

Cosenza vecchia



Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment