Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

When we are grateful, good feelings of joy always follow

November 20, 2017 
  It was a good week! I started out doing a scambio with Anziano Anderson. He is an awesome guy, we always talk about snow sports and skiing together in college; he also is going to Utah state! He is also a great missionary and hard worker. We worked well together and were able to talk to a lot of people and leave a lot of great first impressions. It's awesome serving in Italy because a lot of people don't know the church, we have the awesome opportunity to be the face of the church and leave people with a great memory of talking to us. Once on my mission I talked to someone who rememberd talking to the missionaries from over 20 years ago. Who remembers two random people they talked to over 20 years ago?? Pretty great opportunity we have here! I love my mission.

  We were now to meet with Marco and the Crutz family this week that was awesome. We invited them to do family prayer and scripture study. It was awesome to be able to bare testimony. Every time I think about the experiences I have had praying and reading the scriptures I am just overcome with the spirit. Bearing your testimony strengthens your testimony so much! I even have a testimony on that. 

  Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone! They don't have that here in Italy but thanks to the Hydes we are going to do an awesome lunch after district meeting. Gratitude is such an important thing in this life. When we are grateful, good feelings of joy always follow. When we show our gratitude to the Lord though prayer we receive a lot more than just the natural consequences; we receive the blessings from a loving heavenly father. His blessings contain more than what this life can offer us alone. I invite all who read this far to start a gratitude list for this holiday season!

Vi voglio bene!!

Love Anziano Ruiz 

This is right outside our apartment.  Its like this every time Napoli plays! We beat Milano this week. FORZA NAPOLI!!!




Napoli

Tried a new pizzeria it was pretty good.


Where we go to get our scriptures rebound.
 I'll have them next week!

Zone calcio

Got some new Italian shoes, old ones had holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment