Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, November 13, 2017

I learned more about how important humility is

November 13, 2017 
  We had another good week! I don't even think we ate a pizza haha which was weird. We both got sick this week so that's why. 
  I did a scambio with Anziano Lamoureux that was fun. We met with the De Vivo family and had dinner and a lesson. We also met with a less active member named Andrea it was a really cool experience; he is going through some hard times. Anziano Lamoureux and I gave him a blessing the spirit was super strong. He came to church this Sunday so we are happy that he felt impressed to act on his faith.

  We met again with Marco and the Crutz family, that was awesome! We taught the plan of salvation and about marriage and familyies being essential to the plan of God. It is always awesome to be able to Promise blessings. I am so lucky to be blessed with a beautiful family. We stayed after for dinner and it was good! We made some empanadas together and they were good!

  Now that I think about it we did have pizza this week just one time! We went to the place where they invented the pizza! So that was fun. Some times as a district we will all get off at one metro stop to do English course finding and just give out like 600 English course cards. This week we did the same thing but instead of English course we did Jesus cards. It was really cool, we were able to touch the lives of many people and help them remember Christ that day.

  I read a chapter in the Book of Mormon this week that talked about a people who fell into darkness because of their pride, they end up humbling themselves before God and are lifted up. I learned more about how important humility is. Without it we can't receive strength from the atonement of Jesus Christ. Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." I know this is true! 

Vi voglio bene!!

Love Anziano Ruiz


The first pizzeria since 1780



 Piazza nazionale, we find here at times.










The start of Christmas street.








No comments:

Post a Comment