Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, March 20, 2017

The mission is amazing and I love it so much. It is a blessing every day to be out here.

March 20 2017
   So I don't know if I've ever said this before but in Italy there are no bread sticks and no Alfredo. Just some good things to know haha.  My first day in Italy Anziano Anderson asked me what my favorite pasta was and I said Alfredo.
   Anyway, this week went by so fast!! I feel like I was just saying I hope I stay in Ascoli and it's already that time again! But yeah I really love Ascoli and the work is amazing so I hope to stay but as always I want to be where the lord needs me! 

  This week started out with another Scambio in L'Aquila this week. It was great I was with Anziano Whited our district leader. It was good; his family owned a chicken shop back home so we made about 6 pounds of fried chicken for lunch, that was interesting haha, but super good!  Also during the Scambio we went and did some finding at the University and it was really good, we found this guy who was very atheist but really wanting to know if there is a God. So they are now going to help him find God! We just had an awesome conversation with him and were able to bare awesome testimony. It was so cool.

  Also this week we went to this motorbike shop to talk to a couple that we met last week and only the guy was there. So we started having an awesome conversation with him about the organization of the church.  After a while his wife and 18 year old son came walking in and then we were all having an awesome conversation and they asked something like "what is this book?" because we had brought up the book of Mormon. So we told them we can come to their home and explain "the Book" and they were very excited! So we are really excited to share the message of the Restoration with a strong family this next week!

Today for Pday was sweet! We had the Pescara Anziani and Sorelle over for the day and I took them for a tour of Ascoli since I've been here so long! We took a ton of sweet pictures that I won't have till next week so sorry about that! 

  The mission is amazing and I love it so much. It is a blessing every day to be out here. I love you all and hope you all have a great week!!

Vi voglio bene 


Anziano Ruiz 
  











No comments:

Post a Comment