Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, July 25, 2016

2nd week at the MTC for Anziano Ruiz!

  July 21, 2016 
  So this week started off with someone burning their toast and the fire alarm going off haha that's was pretty funny. So on Sunday we had a devotional and watched Elder Bednars (one if the 12 apostles of the lord) the character of Christ talk it was super good. After the film someone opened a door and it was Elder Bednar! It was amazing to feel the spirit fill the room as he walked in! That's was super cool.
  We've been teaching in Italian since the third day here. Its definitely not easy haha. But I just have too keep working hard towards it and it will come. My district just keeps getting closer and closer which is super sweet!
  The gym finally opened this week so it was ok to play basketball now! I actually met a guy who is going to pole vault at Utah state with me in a couple of years so that was really cool!
  Well its over all pretty good here at the MTC. The spirit is always strong here. And I am constantly building my testimony. It's great. I'm already  one third of the way done now which is pretty crazy to think. I'll be roaming in Rome in no time haha. Thank you again for all your wonderful prayers.
Love 
Anziano Ruiz

roman.ruiz@myldsmail.net

Elder Roman Javier Ruiz
AUG16 ITA-ROM
2005 N 900 E Unit 69
Provo UT 84602

dearelder.com 

Good friend Jared Salsbury from Pasco going to the California Santa Rosa mission!

Name tag picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment