Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, January 15, 2018

I know that God is so perfect that he can answer prayers through his imperfect children. We can all be answers to the prayers of those around us.

January 15, 2018

  Wow this week has been pretty dang crazy. So I'm staying here and I'm super excited about that! But sadly Anziano Bellucci got transferred which was a big surprise. We both thought that we were staying here. But I got my call and Anziano Daniels will be my new companion! I was in his district when he was born like a year ago. I actually did a scambio with him, you can probably go back and find it if you wanted to. It was really good so I was really happy to hear that he will be my new companion! 
 So the first few days of this week we had actually planned to go to Napoli because Anziano Bellucci had a promesso appointment but that fell through so he had time to pack and say bye to members and investigators. So that was good.

  Thursday I drove over to Paola which is a coastal city to drop off Anz. Bellucci then pick up Anz. Daniels. We then had like 3 hours to wait for another missionary so I just threw a towel down on the beach and chilled there for that time. We decided to also be productive so we did language studies and made some phone calls. It was actually cool because we set up an appointment for this week with this woman that said she was in need of spiritual help. God blesses us and helps us bless others as we are always involved in a good cause D&C 58:27. 

  Anyway after all that we went home then taught English course and the next morning we went back to Paola and hopped on a train to Rome for a MLC (mission leadership council) it was really cool! We had 8 people from my MTC group there who were all zone leaders! So it was good to get to see everyone! It was definitely a powerful meeting, I learned a lot of leadership skills that I will use through out my life.

  While We were in Rome for MLC we had the chance to watch the funeral of President Monson. It was really touching, he lived such a great life and gave over half a century of service as a member of the 12 Apostles then as the Prophet. He was well known for being on the Lords errand, listening to spiritual prompting and being led to help other people and his service was an answer of their prayers. He says "I know of no experience more sweet or feeling more precious than to head a prompting only to discover that the Lord has answered another person's prayer through you." I know that God is so perfect that he can answer prayers through his imperfect children. We can all be answers to the prayers of those around us.

Vi vogliamo bene! Buona settimanna!

Love Anziano Ruiz

I purposely took a video to capture what happens
 when I take selfies. Haha they are crazy!
 

Last district lunch before transfers


 goodbyes with English course

More goodbyes

Common Cosenza views

I have more videos of what I made with this. 
Maybe I'll share them.. maybe not.

Saying goodbye to Anziano Bellucci

The back end of our beach view

The front end

Missionary work at it's finest!


 On the way back from the MLC we stopped it Napoli for 15 minutes. I took this opportunity to call up the missionaries and have them deliver me some of the best cheese in the world and classic Napoli bread. It was Bomb!

Some random dude I met at Trevy Fountain. 
JK he's my new comps. He's sick, I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment