Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, September 18, 2017

It's just awesome to be able to teach and see the children that God is preparing

September 18, 2017

  This week was was great! It seems like we did so much but I don't remember anything. I saw my MTC companion Anziano Melling and that was awesome! It was pretty cool to see each other now that we both speak Italian! Also this Sunday Richard asked me to Ordain him to the office of an Elder and give him the Melchizedek priesthood. That was an amazing experience!
   I don't have much time but I'll make the most of this email!
  We had a sweet lesson with an investigator named Anna she's Russian. We talked about the atonement of Jesus Christ and how through it we can overcome all things. Christ's Atonement is a gift from God because he loves us, and because he loves us he prepared a way for us to utilize it in our everyday lives. It was one of the most powerful clear lessons I've taught. Anna told us that she's ready to do the small and simple things that will help lead her to baptism which is on of here desires. It's just awesome to be able to teach and see the children that God is preparing
  As we were finding this week I started talking to these kids my age and older they were from another church and were inviting people to an event, I took time to explain who I was and what I am doing here and tried to have a uplifting conversation with them. I succeeded so I was happy.  But towards the end one of them told me that I was " bravo" but that all I needed to do was take away my badge (that has the church's name on it) and the Book of Mormon. Two things that I hold very very close to my heart and that build my testimony on Jesus Christ. As a missionary and as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we never want to take away your testimony, but only to add to the truths that you all already hold dear to your heart. I know that this church is true and I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the word!
Vi voglio un sacco di bene!!

Anziano Ruiz 



MTC companion - Elder Melling.








No comments:

Post a Comment