Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

I know that as we submit our will to the Lord's we can be blessed beyond measure!

August 14, 2017

  This week was good, I ate 6 pizzas since last p day! I can still go for more. 
  We have seen some pretty cool miracles this week. Monday night Anziano Lamoreux and I started our companionship exchange which was great. We were in the church waiting for people to show up for Family home evening and I heard the door open, so I went to go see who it was and it was just some random guy. Haha, so I started talking to him and gave him a tour of the church. He had a lot of questions so we sat down and taught him the restoration, it was super cool. His name is Daniele he said that he's seen the Book of Mormon laying around his dad's house so when he saw the church he just walked right in. It was cool that we were there. The next day we had a less active member, Andrea, call and invite us over so that was cool. Anziano Lamoreux shared a perfect personal experience which was just right for what Andrea needed to hear. It was super cool to see the Lord work every thing out with the timing on that. It definitely wasn't a coincidence that we had done an exchange the day that Andrea happened to call us.
  Also this week we started meeting with Sapele who is a friend of Peter -return missionary from Africa- he is super ready for the gospel! We taught him so much already and we wants to be baptized which is just awesome! He was telling my companion Anziano Smith "I want to change my life, I want to change my life man." Peter is so good teaching from the Bible it's pretty sweet to watch. Another cool thing this week was we got a call from a member who asked us if we could go to the hospital to give a blessing to his aunt. So we hurried to the hospital and gave the blessing and it went good, the spirit was very strong. There were other patients in the room and they were all crying then one of them asked me to give them a blessing too. It was a really cool experience and it feels so good to be able to be the Lord's hands.
  One day while we were teaching Sapele he kept asking why there are so many bad people on the earth today, so we shared with him Mosiah 3:19 "For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father." I know that thanks to the atonement and gospel of Jesus Christ we can have power and put off the natural man. I know that as we submit our will to the Lord's we can be blessed beyond measure! I love sharing this with others and I'm so happy to be here doing exactly that!!
Vi voglio bene!!
Anziano Ruiz



Met these couples on vacation from Utah 
and had pizza with them!






























No comments:

Post a Comment