Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

From these weaknesses I've seen more growth than ever in my mission.

June 12, 2017 

  Wow this week had been fast and the transfer even faster! I can't believe another transfer is already over! It has definitely been a good transfer. I think that training has helped me find so many weaknesses; but from these weaknesses I've seen more growth than ever in my mission. And it has just been awesome! 

  I really don't have time to email but this week has been awesome! Just the other night we saw some kids sitting down in a park all from ages 16-19 they had some penny boards in front of them (Anziano Parker and I were both Into that when we were at home) so we asked if we could give them a try and we did and then they were blown away! We then told them an Italian joke/play on words. They really liked us! We were just talking and it lead to the restoration and they were all super into it and the spirit was really strong! It was awesome and they loved us and were asking a lot of questions about the church and they loved the church! It was really cool and we'll be talking to them in the future for sure!

  Sorry I don't have time, there was a lot of awesome miracles and experiences this week I love missionary work more than ever! 

I love you all and hope you all have a good week!

Vi voglio bene!

Anziano Roman Ruiz 

















No comments:

Post a Comment