Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 5: 13


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, January 2, 2017

This next year will be great and I can't wait to continue to serve God in his marvelous work!

January 2, 2017 
  This week as been sweet! New year’s was interesting because we had to be in by dark, it was the first new years, in I don't know how long, that I was asleep for the new year haha but it was really nice to sleep a little extra. We also had deep cleaning on New Year’s eve and we got done with that really fast thanks to my mom teaching me the ways haha. Anyway this week was sweet! There were just a bunch of little miracles everywhere! 
  First off for district meeting we did a secret Santa and I didn't buy a gift in time and all the shops were closed for the holidays so I didn't have a gift. Then on the way to district meeting I was looking for something and found the perfect thing that was funny and half useful haha and it worked really good!  But on a more serious note we had awesome lessons with Silvano this week he is making some much progress and it's is awesome. This week we taught some very difficult commandments and he took them so well and totally agreed with us! Every time we read a scripture with him he loves it so much haha it’s so cool. One time we couldn't even finish the scripture because he was so anxious to figure out where to find the scripture. One time during a prayer Silvano said please bless OUR church. He said that his Christmas was made special because of what he felt at church, he found the true Gospel.  One time when we read a scripture he said we were giving him food and it is buonissimo. There is just a ton of good stuff that he says in lessons and I know that he is ready to give his life to Christ through the sacred ordinance of baptism by immersion. It is awesome to watch as the light of Christ enters someone life! 
  Today I have been reflecting on the past year. A year ago today I was probably snowboarding and now my life is devoted to spreading the light of Christ. 2016 was a year of great change and I didn't really expect it. Leaving home to serve a mission was that change. It was different and very difficult at first. But through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I was able to adjust to all of this change and I love it! I know that when we are abiding to Gods will that we can receive help though all of our difficulties and change in life! This next year will be great and I can't wait to continue to serve God in his marvelous work!
 Thank you for all the prayers and support! miracles come through it every day! Have a great week!!
 Vi voglio bene 
 Anziano Ruiz 

Here is a sweet picture of some Ascoli views! It's super pretty here! And it's even less green than usual because it is winter.



I got this scarf from the secret Santa we did for district meeting.


Sweet shops like these are all over the place. We got some cookies to bring to a member and they were ok haha not the best but I'm sure everything else is good! They only make hard cookies here!


Here is some pretty good pizza we had the other day! Having hotdogs and french fries on your pizza here is something special haha only because it is American! That one really wasn't that good tho haha.


 roman.ruiz@myldsmail.net

Anziano Roman Ruiz
Missione Italiana di Roma
Piazza Monte Gemma, 9
00141 Roma Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment